1. KUNIK’S COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
· Contact Information: We may collect your contact information, including first and last name, company name, and email address.
· Contributions: We may collect anyContributions or other information you submit to the Service, including through the Interactive Features contained in the Service or, occasionally, through surveys that we may administer, either on Kunik’s own behalf or on behalf of an employer or other enterprise customer.
· Device Information: When you interact with the Service, we may learn about your browser, device type, IP address, MAC address, internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, the pages you visit, and any search terms you enter while using the Service.
Cookies and SimilarTechnologies
2. KUNIK’S USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. KUNIK’S DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we may share information with:
· Service Providers: We may from time to time engage service providers to perform functions relating to the Service on our behalf, such as hosting, content management, social media integration, analytics, customer service, billing and payment processing. These entities may have access to personal information if necessary or useful to the performance of their functions. If providing such entities with such access, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure they are subject to confidentiality and security obligations with respect to such information.
· Other Users; Public: Your Contributions, including information contained in your profile or that you choose to post, upload or share using the Service may be visible to other Service users and/or the public, depending on which features of the Service you use and how you use those features. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such Contributions, and by sharing anyContributions, you consent to the public dissemination of all information contained therein, both via the Service and search engines and other similar tools online.
· Employer or Enterprise Customer: If your access to the Service is pursuant to a contractual relationship between Kunik and your employer or other enterprise customer, we may share your personal information with such customer as necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations.
· Kunik Affiliates and Advisors: We may share your personal information with our affiliates, attorneys, accountants or other professional advisors.
· Parties to a Business Transaction: Your information may be transferred to another entity that succeeds to all or part of Kunik’s business in connection with a sale, reorganization, consolidation, or merger, or in the event of any insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. Your information may be shared under obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure to a prospective successor or purchaser of Kunik’s business.
4. SECURITY, ACCURACY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Although we use measures to protect your personal information, in general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee, represent or warrant that any information transmitted via the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are or will be free from error, delay, interruption, or interception. All such transmissions of personal information are at your own risk, and you remain solely and entirely responsible for the security of your personal information.
5. YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
MANAGING PREFERENCES REGARDING NOTIFICATIONS, NEWSLETTERS, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
In connection with your use of the Service, you may receive certain notifications, newsletters, and other communications. You may select whether or not you wish to continue to receive notifications, newsletters, or other communications by changing the settings and preferences in your UserAccount. In addition, you may “opt out” of receiving subscription, marketing, or promotional communications from Kunik, or being notified of responses toContributions you Share via the Service, by following the unsubscribe instructions or using the unsubscribe links provided in these communications.
RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
California and European residents should also review the additional information applicable to them in the sections that follow.
NOTE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The CCPA generally gives California residents the rights to:(i) request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, disclosure and sale of your personal information (“know/access”); (ii) request that we delete your personal information (“delete”); (iii) opt-out of the sale of your personal information (“opt-out of sale”); and (iv) not receive discriminatory treatment by a business for the exercise of your consumer privacy rights conferred by California law. We collect and use personal information as described above under “Kunik’s Collection of Personal Information” and“Kunik’s Use of Personal Information.” We disclose personal information to third parties as described above under “Kunik’s Disclosure of Personal Information.” We do not sell personal information. You may, by using the contact information listed in the last section of this PrivacyPolicy, submit a request to know/access or delete. Should you submit such a request, we may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identify before responding to such requests, but we will use such additional information only for purposes of such verification. You may also use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you wish to use an authorized agent, we require that your authorized agent provides written proof to us that they are authorized to act on your behalf, and we may also require your authorized agent to verify their own identity.
NOTE FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS
While our focus is generally on the United States, insofar as we may from time to time process personal data of individuals in theEuropean Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or the United Kingdom, which processing may be subject to the European Union’s General Data ProtectionRegulation (“GDPR”), please note the following:
- Kunik is headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida, in the United States.
- We will only process your personal data to the extent applicable law allows us to do so
- The UnitedStates has not sought nor received a finding of “adequacy” from the EuropeanUnion under Article 45 of the GDPR. We rely on derogations for specific situations as set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR. In particular, we collect and transfer to the U.S. personal information only: with your consent; to perform our contractual obligations; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
- If you have any complaints regarding our privacy practices or how we handle any requests you make in accordance with the “Rights and Requests” section above (which requests you may have a legal right to make and we may have a legal obligation to honor, as dictated by applicable law), you may also lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority (contact information available here).
Kunik does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If Kunik learns it has collected the personal information of an individual under the age of 18, then Kunik will delete such information as soon as practicable. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
7. CONTACTING KUNIK
For more information about Kunik’s privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to submit a complaint, please contact Kunik via email at email@example.com or by mail at:
1730 Cleveland Road
Miami Beach, FL 33141
LAST UPDATED: March 1, 2022
© 2019 ProjectDuluth LLC d/b/a Kunik. All rights reserved.